Benjawan Poomsan Becker has extensive teaching Thai to foreigners in Thailand , Japan and the United States. Currently, she lives in the San Francisco Bay Area wher she has a translation and interpretation business and writes books on the Thai language. Previous books include Thai for Beginners and Thai for Intermediate Learners.
This for Advanced Readers...
- introduces you to various writing styles.
- offers a bridge to advanced reading and writing of the Thai language.
- challenges students to read Thai.
- is compact and informative.
- helps students expand their Thai vocabulary in a systematic way.
- can be for self-study and classroom use.
Students need to be able to
read basic Thai in order to get the most out of this book